- Gynecology and Obstetric Specialist, Jordan Board.
- MBChB, Baghdad University, Baghdad, Iraq.
– Prenatal, antenatal and post-natal care
– Routine and high-risk pregnancy follow-up
– Normal, Instrumental and Caesarean deliveries
– Infertility assessment and management
– PCO management and monitoring
– Breast exam, pelvic exam, PAP smear and colposcopy
– Gynecological cases, menstrual disorder, pre and post-menopausal problems
– Family planning and contraception
– Induction of ovulation, ovum pickup
– IUI, IVF protocol (long and short)
– Diagnostic D&C
– Diagnostic hysteroscopy
– Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy (ovarian Cystectomy, salpingectomy, ovarian drilling)
– Tubal ligation, abdominal hysterectomy, myomectomy, anterior and posterior vaginal repair Bartholin cyst surgical management
Al Madar Medical Center.
Prime Medical Center (King Faisal Branch).
Al Rawda Medical Center.
The Islamic Hospital.
Al Karkh Section, Abo Ghreeb, Baghdad Health Department.
Diyala Health Department, Khanekeen.
Al Yarmook Teaching Hospital.
Al Karkh General Hospital.
Al Karama General Hospital.